As a professional, I understand the importance of creating content that is not only informative but also optimized for search engines. In this article, we will discuss the various components of SAP subcontracting scheduling agreements and how they work in the manufacturing process.
SAP subcontracting scheduling agreements are used when a company outsources the manufacturing of a certain product or component to a subcontractor. This agreement includes the terms and conditions of the outsourcing, such as pricing, delivery schedules, and quality standards.
Let`s take a closer look at the various components of SAP subcontracting scheduling agreements:
1. Material Master Record: The material master record contains all the information about the product or component that is being outsourced. This includes the material code, description, unit of measure, and the vendor who will be subcontracting the work.
2. Purchase Info Record: The purchase info record contains all the information about the vendor who will be subcontracting the work. This includes the vendor code, name, address, and contact details.
3. Outline Agreement: The outline agreement contains the terms and conditions of the outsourcing, such as pricing, delivery schedules, and quality standards. It also includes information about the material master record and the purchase info record.
4. Scheduling Agreement: The scheduling agreement contains the details of the delivery schedule for the outsourced product or component. This includes the delivery dates, quantities, and locations.
5. Goods Receipt: Once the product or component is delivered, the goods receipt document is created to record the receipt of the product. This document contains information about the quantity received, the date of receipt, and the location where the product was received.
6. Invoice Verification: The invoice verification document is created to verify the vendor`s invoice for the outsourced work. This document contains information about the invoice amount, the date of invoice, and the vendor who sent the invoice.
In conclusion, SAP subcontracting scheduling agreements are an essential component of the manufacturing process. They help companies to outsource work while maintaining quality standards and meeting delivery schedules. By understanding the various components of these agreements, companies can streamline their manufacturing process and ensure efficient outsourcing.